- 250g of 100% Pure Organic Pumpkin Protein powder.
(Made from ground, cold-pressed organic pumpkin seeds)
- Recommended Daily Serving: 20g - 30g (2 to 3 tablespoons) per day.
Mix with water, juice or as a delicious smoothie.
- Certified organic by the UK Soil Association, your guarantee of quality.
- Our pumpkin protein is 59.2% pure protein.
(protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass)
- Hemp protein powder is a versatile protein suitable for:
- People with lactose intolerance
- Save up to 25% on the RRP of £10.49.
- 1 packet : 5% discount
- 2 packets: 10% discount
- 3 packets: 15% discount
- 4 packets: 20% discount
- 5 packets: 25% discount
plus Free UK Delivery on ALL orders
- You can Mix and Match Golden Greens powders to qualify for the full 25% discount.
- 30-day no-quibble refund guarantee.
100g of Organic Pumpkin Protein powder typically provides:
- Energy - 399 kCal
- Protein - 59.2g
- Fat - 14.7g
- of which saturates - 2.6g
- Carbohydrates - 2.7g
- of which sugars - 1.6g
- Fibre - 9.9g
- Salt - 0.1g
- Vitamin B2 - 1.3mg
- Vitamin B3 - 8mg
- Vitamin C - 18mg
- Vitamin E - 13.4mg
- Calcium - 279mg
- Phosphorus - 580mg
- Iron - 9.9g
- Zinc - 3.9mg
Suggested Smoothie Recipe
Blend together the following ingredients:
- Half a ripe mango, peeled.
- Half a ripe banana, peeled.
- Two tablespoons of organic pumpkin protein powder.
- One teaspoon of organic cacao powder.
- Half a cup of coconut milk.
- Half a cup of water.
Our TrustPilot Rating
TrustPilot collects reviews from our customers and gives us a rating out of 10. You can click below to view our TrustPilot reviews.