- 250g of 100% Pure Organic Hemp Protein powder.
- Recommended Daily Serving: Up to 15g (3 teaspoons) per serving.
Mix with water, juice or as a delicious smoothie.
- Certified organic by the UK Soil Association, your guarantee of quality.
- Hemp powder is a natural, organic source of protein, is also high in fibre and has a gentle nutty taste.
- Hemp protein powder is a versatile protein suitable for:
- People with lactose intolerance
- Save up to 25% on the RRP of £10.49.
- 1 packet : 5% discount
- 2 packets: 10% discount
- 3 packets: 15% discount
- 4 packets: 20% discount
- 5 packets: 25% discount
plus Free UK Delivery on ALL orders
- You can Mix and Match Golden Greens powders to qualify for the full 25% discount.
- 30-day no-quibble refund guarantee.
100g of Organic Hemp Protein powder typically provides:
- Energy - 370 kCal
- Protein - 47g
- Fat - 11g
- of which saturates - 1.16g
- Carbohydrates - 10g
- of which sugars - 7.52g
- Fibre - 21g
- Sodium - 0.09g
- Omega 3 - 1.8g to 2.1g
- Omega 6 - 5.6g to 6.4g
- Calcium - 140mg
- Iron - 18mg
- Magnesium - 650mg
- Phosporus - 1420mg
Suggested Smoothie Recipe
Blend together the following ingredients:
- Three quarters of a cup of soy milk (or almond milk).
- One pitted date.
- Two teaspoons of organic hemp protein powder.
- Half a ripe banana, peeled.
- Half a cup of kale or fresh spinach.
Our TrustPilot Rating
TrustPilot collects reviews from our customers and gives us a rating out of 10. You can click below to view our TrustPilot reviews.
Q. How Is Organic Hemp Protein Produced ?
A. Organic Hemp Protein powder is made from organic hemp seeds that have had their oil removed by a process of cold processing. This leaves "hemp cake" that is high in protein and fibre. The hemp cake is then ground into a fine powder.