- Each packet contains 250g of 100% Pure Organic Pea Protein powder.
- Our organic pea protein powder contains 78% protein.
- Certified organic by the UK Soil Association, your guarantee of quality.
- Pea protein powder is a versatile protein suitable for:
- People with lactose intolerance
- Recommended Daily Serving: 20g - 30g (2 to 3 tablespoons) per day. Mix with water, juice or as a delicious smoothie.
- Buy 2 packets and save 10%.
- Same or next day order processing and posting.
- Fast & Free UK delivery (Royal Mail 48hr).
- 30-day no quibble refund policy for your peace of mind!
Buy Organic Pea Protein (UK Delivery)
1 x 250g
2 x 250g
Buy Organic Pea Protein (EU Delivery)
1 x 250g
2 x 250g
100g of Organic Pea Protein powder typically provides:
- Energy - 380 kCal
- Protein - 78g
- Fat - 5.4g
- of which saturates - 1.1g
- Carbohydrates - 4.8g
- of which sugars - 0.1g
- Fibre - 0.1g
- Salt - 1.2g
Suggested Smoothie Recipe
To make Organic Fruity Baobab Smoothie blend together the following ingredients:
- A quarter of a ripe avacado, peeled.
- Half a ripe banana, peeled.
- Two tablespoons of organic pea protein.
- One teaspoon of organic cacao powder.
- One cup of soya or almond milk.
Q. Why Mix Pea and Rice Proteins ?
We recommend mixing our organic pea protein powder with our orgainc wholegrain rice protein.
Whereas our organic pea protein is low in cysteine and methionine but high in lysine, our wholegrain rice protein is high in cysteine and methionine but low in lysine. The combination of our rice and pea proteins therefore gives a superior amino acid profile that is comparable to dairy or egg proteins.
Also the light, fluffy texture of pea protein tends to smooth out the strong, chalky flavor of rice protein.