- Each 100g contains 94g of Organic Turmeric, 5g of Organic Ginger and 1g Black Pepper (containing piperine).
- The curcumin in turmeric is better absorbed in the presence of piperine (from black pepper).
- Certified organic by the UK Soil Association, your guarantee of quality.
- Recommended Daily Serving: 2.5g - 5g (half to a full teaspoon) per day. Make "Golden Milk" (see recipe below) or use in general cooking.
- Same or next day order processing and posting.
- Fast & Free UK delivery (Royal Mail 48hr).
- 30-day no quibble refund policy for your peace of mind!
Buy Organic Turmeric (UK Delivery)
Buy Organic Turmeric (EU Delivery)
100g of Organic Golden Turmeric powder typically provides:
- Energy - 390 kCal
- Protein - 8.5g
- Fat - 8.9g
- of which saturates - 0g
- Carbohydrates - 61g
- of which sugars - 16g
- Fibre - 6.9g
- Sodium - 0.1g
Original Golden Milk Recipe
Blend together the following ingredients:
- One cup of milk (coconut, soy or almond milk can be used if preferred)
- Half a teaspoon of Organic Golden Turmeric
- Half a teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Q. How Should I Use Turmeric for Maximum Health Benefits ?
Curcumin is the focus of much current research for its health benefits. It is found to be better absorbed in the presence of fat. This means using it in general cooking is preferable to taking turmeric capsules or tablets. You can also make "Golden Milk" using the recipe above.
Curcumin is also better absorbed in the presence of piperine which gives black pepper its spiciness. Hence we add 1% organic black pepper to our formulation.
We also add 5% pure organic ginger to give our Golden Turmeric an all round authentic Indian flavour to encourage use for flavouring in a wide variety of dishes.