- 200g of 100% Pure Organic Kale powder.
- Recommended Daily Serving: 5g - 15g (1 to 3 teaspoons) per day.
Mix with water, juice or as a delicious smoothie.
- Certified organic by the UK Soil Association, your guarantee of quality.
- Boiling kale loses large amounts of nutrients into the water.
- Using powdered raw kale has the great benefit of retaining all these nutrients.
- Kale is a rich source of the following nutrients:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Pantothenic acid
- Kale is also a source of the carotenoids, lutein and zeaxanthin helping support eye health.
- Save up to 25% on the RRP of £9.49.
- 1 packet : 5% discount
- 2 packets: 10% discount
- 3 packets: 15% discount
- 4 packets: 20% discount
- 5 packets: 25% discount
plus Free UK Delivery on ALL orders
- You can Mix and Match Golden Greens powders to qualify for the full 25% discount.
- 30-day no-quibble refund guarantee.
Suggested Smoothie Recipe
To make a delicious kale and apple smoothie blend together the following ingredients:
- Half a ripe banana, peeled.
- One stick of celery.
- One cored apple.
- 2 teaspoons of organic kale powder.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Half a cup of water.
Our TrustPilot Rating
TrustPilot collects reviews from our customers and gives us a rating out of 10. You can click below to view our TrustPilot reviews.