- 200g of 100% Pure Organic Bee Pollen.
- Recommended Daily Serving: 10g - 15g (2 to 3 teaspoons) per day.
- Enjoy our bee pollen granules on their own, sprinkle on yoghurt or blend into smoothies.
- Certified organic by the UK Soil Association, your guarantee of quality.
- Our bee pollen is sourced from the unspoilt mountainous regions of north western Spain
- Natural, organic bee-keeping methods employed to ensure the health of the bees and the purity of their pollen.
- The bees are not harmed or disturbed from their natural routine.
- Not suitable if you are allergic to pollen, bee stings, honey or other bee products.
- Save up to 25% on the RRP of £13.49.
- 1 packet : 5% discount
- 2 packets: 10% discount
- 3 packets: 15% discount
- 4 packets: 20% discount
- 5 packets: 25% discount
plus Free UK Delivery on ALL orders
- You can Mix and Match Golden Greens powders to qualify for the full 25% discount.
- 30-day no-quibble refund guarantee.
Suggested Smoothie Recipe
To make Organic Bee Pollen Smoothie blend together the following ingredients:
- Half a cup of soya or almond milk
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Half a ripe banana, peeled
- 1 tablespoon of bee pollen
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Our TrustPilot Rating
TrustPilot collects reviews from our customers and gives us a rating out of 10. You can click below to view our TrustPilot reviews.
Q. How Can Bee Pollen be Organic ?
A. The EU Organic License for Organic Bee Pollen requires careful monitoring of every stage of production, from the bees, their hives and their environment. Our bee pollen is sourced from the unspoilt mountainous regions of north western Spain using natural, organic bee-keeping methods to ensure the health of the bees and the purity of their pollen. The health of the bees is ensured and they are not harmed or disturbed from their natural routine. They are free to collect pollen from a wide variety of wildflowers including Cistucs, Rubus and Chestnut.