- 100% Pure Black Cherry Juice Concentrate - no other ingredients!
- 473ml per bottle providing approximately sixteen 30ml (2 tablespoons) daily servings.
- Reconstitute with 5 parts water, thus providing over 2.8 litres of pure natural strength black cherry juice per bottle.
- Black cherries are a rich source of anthocyanins (antioxidant flavanoids), the pigments that give black cherries their colour.
- Traditional use:
- Discounts of up to 24% (RRP: £14.99).
- Fast & Free UK delivery.
- Same or next day order processing and posting.
- Royal Mail 48hr delivery (tracked courier delivery for larger orders).
- 30-day no quibble refund policy for your peace of mind!
TrustPilot Independent Reviews for Black Cherry
TrustPilot collects reviews from our customers and gives us a rating out of 10. You can click below to view our TrustPilot reviews.
Ingredients, Usage, Cautions
Our black cherry juice concentrate contains only the concentrated juice of black cherries
There are no other juices, no additives, no sweeteners, no colourings and no preservatives.
30 ml of black cherry juice can be measured as 2 tablespoons of juice. This can be diluted with 5 parts water to bring the juice back to natural strength black cherry juice. Alternatively it can be added to smoothies, yoghurts, fruit cocktails or used as a mixer.
Keep out of the reach of children. This is a food supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Q. Are There Any Other Ingredients ?
A. Our apologies for the repetition, but this by far the most common question we are asked about our Black Cherry Juice. Our only ingredient is juice from black cherries, that has then been concentrated to remove much of the water content.
To be clear, there are no other juices, no additives, no sweeteners, no colourings and no preservatives. The frequency of this query highlights the number of other black cherry juices on the market that do contain other juices and additives.