- 200g of 100% Pure Organic Chlorella powder.
- Recommended Daily Serving: 5g - 15g (1 to 3 teaspoons) per day.
Mix with water, juice or as a delicious smoothie.
- Certified organic by the UK Soil Association, your guarantee of quality.
- Our chlorella cell walls have been broken to maximise bioavailability of its nutrients.
- Chlorella is especially high in B vitamins, being an invaluable source of Vitamin B12 for vegans.
- Chlorella also contains:
- All 8 essential amino acids.
- Twice the fibre of bread.
- Two and a half times the protein of raw liver.
- 21 times the amount of iron compared to raw spinach.
- Save up to 25% on the RRP of £15.49.
- 1 packet : 5% discount
- 2 packets: 10% discount
- 3 packets: 15% discount
- 4 packets: 20% discount
- 5 packets: 25% discount
plus Free UK Delivery on ALL orders
- You can Mix and Match Golden Greens powders to qualify for the full 25% discount.
- 30-day no-quibble refund guarantee.
Suggested Smoothie Recipe
To make an Alkalising Chlorella Smoothie blend together the following ingredients:
- Three quarters of a cup of soya or almond milk (or coconut water)
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- One cup of frozen blueberries
- One cup of fresh spinach or kale
- 1 teaspoon of Organic Chlorella Powder
Our TrustPilot Rating
TrustPilot collects reviews from our customers and gives us a rating out of 5. You can click below to view our TrustPilot reviews.
Q. How Is Your Chlorella Produced ?
A. Our organic chlorella is cultivated in fresh water pools under warm golden sunlight to maintain a pure, organic environment. Once harvested the chlorella is hand-washed and gently dried before being milled into a fine powder. Milling breaks down the strong chlorella cell wall to maximise the bioavailability of its nutrients.
Organic Chlorella powder is certified organic by the UK Soil Association, your guarantee of quality.