Each capsule of Treasure Your Health Beta Glucan provides 400mg of Beta Glucans 1.3/1.6D, derived from brewers yeast. Each capsule also contains 50% of the NRV (Nutritional Reference Value) for Vitamin C and Zinc. Therefore 2 capsules daily gives 800mg of Beta Glucans plus the fully daily recommended amount of Vitamin C and Zinc vital to supporting the healthy function of your immune system. It is an allergen-free formulation and is suitable for vegans, vegetarians and those on halal or kosher diets.
|Active Ingredients:||Beta Glucan 1.3/1.6-D - 400mg|
Vitamin C - 40mg (50% NRV)
Zinc - 5mg (50% NRV)
|Quantity:||60 capsules per tub|
|Recommended Use:||1 or 2 capsules per day,|
best taken on an empty stomach
|Best Before Date:||End of January 2021|
|Suitable For:||Vegans, vegetarians, halal, kosher|
|Traditional Use:||Immunity, Cholesterol, Liver Health|
|Other Features:||Allergen-free formulation|
Sourced from Brewers Yeast
Manufactured in the UK to GMP standards
|Full Ingredients:||Beta Glucan Complex|
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
Natural Rice Extract
Natural Rice Concentrate
HPMC Capsule Shell (size 00)
Our TrustPilot Rating
TrustPilot is the world-leading independent review website that collects reviews from customers and gives a business a rating out of 5. You can click below to view all of our TrustPilot reviews.
Beta Glucans FAQs
What foods contain Beta Glucans ?
Beta glucans are a type of indigestable polysaccharide found mainly in cell walls. They are found in oats, barley, yeast, bacteria, algae and medicinal mushrooms (such as shiitake and maitake).
Please take note of the following:
- Do not exceed the recommended amount.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Consult your medical practitioner before taking this or any other food supplement if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or on medication.
- This is a food supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Not suitable for people who are taking Immunosuppressant medications (medicines that suppress the immune system) as beta glucans boost the immune system.
If in doubt consult your medical practitioner.