- Each packet contains 50g of 100% Pure Organic Matcha Tea.
- Traditionally Grown in Japan.
- Certified organic by the UK Soil Association, your guarantee of quality.
- Recommended Serving: Add 2.5g (half a teaspoon) of Matcha Tea powder to your cup, then add hot water (not boiling) and whisk.
- Buy 2 packets and save 10%.
- Same or next day order processing and posting.
- Fast & Free UK delivery (Royal Mail 48hr).
- 30-day no quibble refund policy for your peace of mind!
Buy Organic Matcha Tea (UK Delivery)
1 x 50g
2 x 50g
Buy Organic Matcha Tea (EU Delivery)
1 x 50g
2 x 50g
100g of Organic Matcha Tea typically provides:
- Energy - 326 kCal
- Protein - 23.5g
- Fat - 3.8g
- of which saturates - 0.8g
- of which mono-saturates - 0.3g
- of which poly-unsaturates - 2.25g
- Carbohydrates - 36.3g
- of which sugars - 5.2g
- Fibre - 2.6g
- Sodium - 0.1g
Add 2.5g (half a teaspoon) of Matcha Tea powder to your cup, then add hot water (not boiling) and whisk. Can also be made with cold water or added to fruit juices, smoothies or yoghurts.
Q. How Is Your Matcha Tea Grown ?
A. Our Matcha Tea is traditionally grown in Japan, the tea leaves being covered for two weeks before they are picked to increase the amount of chlorophyll within them. This is what gives the leaves their vibrant green colour and the tea its name. The leaves are then picked and slowly ground into a fine powder.
Our Matcha powder makes a very mild, smooth and rich green tea. Alternatively you can add it to fruit juices, green smoothies or yoghurts.
Matcha tea has been used in the traditional Japanese tea ceremony and Buddhist minks would drink matcha tea to keep them awake, alert and focused during the long hours of deep meditation.