- Each packet contains 100g of 100% Pure Organic Energy powder.
- Organic Energy contains a delicious chocolatey, energising blend of:
- Organic Cacao
- Organic Lucuma
- Organic Hemp Protein
- Organic Maca.
- Mixes easily in water for an instant delicious chocolatey superfood drink.
- Certified organic by the UK Soil Association, your guarantee of quality.
- Recommended Daily Serving: 5g - 15g (1 to 3 teaspoons) per day. Mix with water, juice or as a delicious smoothie.
- Buy 2 packets and save 10%.
- Same or next day order processing and posting.
- Fast & Free UK delivery (Royal Mail 48hr).
- 30-day no quibble refund policy for your peace of mind!
Buy Organic Energy (UK Delivery)
1 x 100g
2 x 100g
Buy Organic Energy (EU Delivery)
1 x 100g
2 x 100g
100g of Organic Energy typically provides:
- Energy - 342 kCal
- Protein - 21.2g
- Carbohydrates - 58.2g
- of which sugars - 16.8g
- Fat - 7.8g
- of which saturates - 3.6g
- Fibre - 28.2g
100g of Organic Energy typically provides the following vitamins and minerals:
- Iron - 11.3g
- Zinc - 5.8g
- Calcium - 1.32g
- Potassium - 1140mg
- Magnesium - 590mg
- Sodium - 0.1g
- Vitamin B1 - 0.5mg
- Vitamin B3 - 5.6mg
Suggested Smoothie Recipe
To make Organic Energy Chocolate Heaven Smoothie blend together the following ingredients:
- Half a cup of almond milk (or milk)
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- Half an avacado, peeled
- 3 medjool dates
- 3 teaspoons of Organic Energy
- 1 teaspoon of almond butter (optional)
Q. What Are The Ingredients in Organic Energy Powder ?
A. Organic Energy powder contains a delicious chocolatey, energising blend of Cacao, Lucuma, Hemp Protein and Maca. All these ingredients are certified Organic. Find more information about each individual ingredient below...
Ingredient 1: Organic Cacao
Cacao contains a huge quantity of antioxidants and a large amount of magnesium. It is also a useful source of mono-unsaturated fats, cholesterol-free saturated fats, vitamins and minerals, fibre, natural carbohydrates, and protein.
Cacao has been used throughout many cultures for its distinctive health benefits.
Not to be confused with the processed form - cocoa which is cacao that has been roasted at a high temperature.
Ingredient 2: Organic Lucuma
Lucuma is a yellow-fleshed subtropical fruit native to the valleys of the Andes mountains. It is packed with antioxidants, B vitamins, minerals and fibre. As lucuma has such a low Glycemic index it can be used as a healthy sweetener.
A study has shown that lucuma extract has an anti-inflammatory effect on wound healing and skin ageing. Lucuma also boost your immune system and has natural antibiotic and antimicrobial properties.
Ingredient 3: Organic Hemp Protein
Hemp seeds are full of beneficial Omega-6 and Omega-3 essential fatty acids with their associated anti-inflammatory properties and benefits for a healthy heart and brain. Hemp is a top source of protein as it contains all 21 amino acids - the building blocks of muscle - including the 9 essential amino acids that our body cannot produce itself.
Ingredient 4: Organic Maca
Our organic maca powder comes from Maca root. It can provide a boost in energy, relief from stress and can also increase libido. It can add a large dose of calcium, iron, magnesium, selenium and seven essential amino acids.