- Each packet contains 100g of 100% Pure Organic Bee Pollen.
- Our bee pollen is sourced from the unspoilt mountainous regions of north western Spain
- Natural, organic bee-keeping methods employed to ensure the health of the bees and the purity of their pollen.
- The bees are not harmed or disturbed from their natural routine.
- Not suitable if you are allergic to pollen, bee stings, honey or other bee products.
- Certified organic by the UK Soil Association, your guarantee of quality.
- Recommended Daily Serving: 10g - 15g (2 to 3 teaspoons) per day.
- Enjoy our bee pollen granules on their own, sprinkle on yoghurt or blend into smoothies.
- Buy 2 packets and save 10%.
- Same or next day order processing and posting.
- Fast & Free UK delivery (Royal Mail 48hr).
- 30-day no quibble refund policy for your peace of mind!
Buy Organic Bee Pollen (UK Delivery)
1 x 100g
2 x 100g
Buy Organic Bee Pollen (EU Delivery)
1 x 100g
2 x 100g
100g of Organic Bee Pollen typically provides:
- Energy - 400 kCal
- Protein - 16g
- Fat - 7g
- of which saturates - 2g
- Carbohydrates - 65g
- of which sugars - 58g
- Fibre - 24.4g
- Sodium - 0.1g
- Vitamin B1 - 0.67mg
- Vitamin B2 - 1.46mg
- Vitamin B6 - 0.54mg
- Vitamin E - 2.42mg
- Iron - 3.92mg
- Zinc - 3.39mg
Suggested Smoothie Recipe
To make Organic Bee Pollen Smoothie blend together the following ingredients:
- Half a cup of soya or almond milk
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Half a ripe banana, peeled
- 1 tablespoon of bee pollen
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Q. How Can Bee Pollen be Organic ?
A. The EU Organic License for Organic Bee Pollen requires careful monitoring of every stage of production, from the bees, their hives and their environment. Our bee pollen is sourced from the unspoilt mountainous regions of north western Spain using natural, organic bee-keeping methods to ensure the health of the bees and the purity of their pollen. The health of the bees is ensured and they are not harmed or disturbed from their natural routine. They are free to collect pollen from a wide variety of wildflowers including Cistucs, Rubus and Chestnut.