- Each capsule provides 5 billion viable bacteria.
- Contains 6 potent bacterial strains:
- lactobacillus acidophilus
- bifidobacterium lactis
- lactobacillus casei
- lactobacillus rhamnosus
- lactobacillus plantarum
- streptococcus thermophilus
- Also contains Inulin prebiotic (150mg).
- 120 capsules per tub.
- Recommended use: 2 capsules per day.
- Traditional Use: Promotes a healthy digestive system through a balanced and healthy intestinal flora.
- Minimum 25% saving on RRP of £19.95
- Same or next day order processing.
- Fast & Free UK delivery by Royal Mail 24hr.
- 30-day no quibble refund policy for your peace of mind!
Buy High Strength 6 -Strain Probiotic (UK Delivery)
120 x 5 Billion
240 x 5 Billion
Buy High Strength 6-Strain Probiotic (EU Delivery)
120 x 5 Billion
240 x 5 Billion
The billions of bacteria that live in your gut play a vital role in the normal functioning of your digestive system, promoting a healthy immune system, producing vitamins, reducing blood cholesterol and protecting against colon cancer. They also help protect against harmful bacteria colonising the gut.
Stress, antibiotics and certain drugs can all cause an imbalance of disease promoting bacteria at the expense of friendly health promoting bacteria.
Our high strength probiotic can help restore a balanced intestinal flora, thereby promoting a healthy digestive tract.
Also includes Inulin as a prebiotic to nourish and encourage the development of beneficial bacteria in the gut. Inulin cannot be digested or absorbed from the human bowel, but acts as a fermentable food source for probiotic bacteria in the gut.
The table below shows the amount of each key nutrient present in each capsule.
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||1.2 Billion||-|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||1.2 Billion||-|
|Lactobacillus casei||800 Million||-|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||800 Million||-|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||500 Million||-|
|Streptococcus thermophilus||500 Million||-|
|Inulin Fibre (Prebiotic)||150mg||-|
Other non-active ingredients are: Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Magnesium Stearate.
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Dairy Free
- Sugar Free
- Salt Free
Probiotic Directions for Use
Swallow one or two capsules per day with water.
We recommend refrigerating this product after the foil under the lid is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- This is a food supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not exceed the stated intake.
Q. Do I Need To Refrigerate My Probiotic ?
A. The bacteria in our probiotic are freeze dried so do not require refrigeration. Moisture would activate the bacteria, hence our encapsulation of the bacteria and our foil seal under the tub lid. Heat can kill the bacteria, but room temperature in a shaded place such as a cupboard or drawer (out of direct sunlight) is fine. However, once the foil seal under the lid has been broken we recommend that our probiotic should kept in the fridge with the lid on.
Q. Will Stomach Acid Kill The Bacteria In My Probiotic ?
A. In general, most Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, and Streptococcus species (as in our probiotic) do not need enteric coating as they can survive passage through the stomach. It is true that some will be lost, hence the large number we provide in each capsule. A study suggests that the percentage that survive can be increased further by taking with or before a meal.